Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Week at School - April 11-15, 2016

THIS WEEK

Me and my sister Meredith on the hammock in the backyard
In school I did. . . . . . . . . . . I woke upit was Monday, the beginning of a new week. I was excited but tired because I had  to wake up at 6:00. I did not want to get up, but I had to. So after I was ready I went to school. I was ready to see my friends at school. At school I heard  that on Friday we would be dissecting a pigs heart and a chicken wing, and looking at owl pellets. I was excited but also kind of grossed out. We did our normal school things that day.

The next day was Tuesday I went to school like I usually did and entered the classroom. But today I had to get phone numbers from my friends so my mom would get to call them about girl scout things and stuff. I got my friends Concetta's and Ava's moms' phone numbers. That evening she called them and we organized a plan to go and play with Concetta on Friday. I was excited to go to her house:)

The next day at school we watched videos about our heart. It was fun and I learned a lot. Finally, it was Thursday and I was ab-b-bout to  burst w-with excscsit -t-et-ement BOOM!!!!!! Because tomorrow was the day that I would get to hang out with Concetta. That day I could not wait for to end.!!!

FRIDAY!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!FRIDAY!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I woke up and got ready. my lunch was made and I was ready to go. To school! I said. Just so you know Friday is my favorite day of the week. So I was excited as you can read. that day was kind of disgusting. because who would not be disgusted by dried blood in a pigs heart. But it was fun. Even though I almost threw up and I cut myself. The owl pellets were my fave. Finally we got out and I played with Concetta. That was a fun day.:)!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked my writing as much as I did!
   

No comments: